Natalie has been involved in climbing journalism from a young age, writing competition reports, interviews and contributing articles to Psyched online magazine, French climbing website Planetgrimpe.com, The Circuit World Cup and Performance Climbing Magazine and various British climbing publications.
In October 2014, Natalie became full-time Editor for UKClimbing.com, writing news reports, training articles, conducting interviews and editing the work of others.
With an Honours Degree in French and German, Natalie is also capable of working in these languages and translating both into English and the foreign language.
Visit Natalie's UKC Profile to read her most recent work.
Example UKC Articles:
- Pushing Boundaries: Women's Climbing in Iran
- Climbing with Pride: An Insight into the LGBT Community
- Interview: Julian Lines - The Dark Horse
- Head Games: Mental Health and Climbing
- 20 People You'll Meet...at the Climbing Wall
- Refine Your Style: Top 10 Tips for Delaying Forearm Pump
- Book Review: The Young Savages
- Why Trad Climbing is Holding You Back...
- A Chip Off the Old Block - The Aesth(ethics) of Rock
- Dawn Wall Project
- 2014: The climbing year that was...
- Behind the Mask: Climbing and Hidden Disability
- Lucy Creamer Interview: The Road to Recovery
- Caroline Ciavaldini Interview: Caroline Talks Trad
- Urban Uprising: A Charity Profile
- Top 10 Tips for Improving your Bouldering Grade
- Interview: Climbers Against Cancer